Website Catholic Foundation in the Archdiocese of Dubuque
The Catholic Foundation in the Archdiocese of Dubuque (CFAD) is seeking a full time Executive Director to lead the Foundation in its vision to endow financial support for our Catholic Community. The successful candidate will be responsible to the CFAD Board of Directors to ensure the development and implementation of CFAD’s mission, goals and policies. The successful candidate will have an office in Dubuque.
The Executive Director works directly with parishes, Catholic Schools, Catholic Cemetery Boards and archdiocesan leadership to assist with creating, building, and growing local endowments, trusts, donor-advised funds, and bequests.
The Executive Director will work with the CFAD Investment Committee, Treasurer and Investment Consultant to ensure responsible return on investment.
CFAD controls assets under management for nearly 170 accounts totaling approximately $87 million.
· Bachelors degree in finance, business, education or related field.
· Five or more years of successful experience in nonprofit fundraising working with boards, donors and local administration to achieve established goals and vision.
· Preference given to those who have successfully worked with or in Catholic parishes, schools and/or cemetery boards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience in public speaking
· Knowledge of investment options and opportunities
· Organized, self-starter
· Team player
· Understanding of the Catholic faith
· Goal oriented
· Microsoft Suite
Application materials should be sent to:
For more information about CFAD visit https://www.ourcatholicfoundation.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org