The Iowa City Community School District Foundation provides financial support for the public schools in Iowa City and provides a means for our community to make a difference in our schools and the lives of our students. Our mission at the Foundation is to enhance the educational experiences of all students in the District by providing resources to enrich curriculum, programs, and student and staff experiences. We currently have an opening for a part-time Office Administrator (20 hours/week).
The Office Administrator is responsible for processing donations to the Foundation and assisting the Executive Director and the Director of Operations & Events with day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Process and record donations in donor database and QuickBooks
● Prepare and make deposits
● Send out pledge reminders
● Send gift acknowledgements/receipts
● Account maintenance and reporting using Quickbooks and Excel
● Process and record disbursement requests
● Receive and direct special funding and grant requests
● Maintain database records and mailing lists as necessary
● Create and send emails to donors through Constant Contact
● Manage ICCSDF Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and assisting with the the ICCSDF website
● Special event assistance and coordination
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a requirement to represent the Foundation and fulfill the mission of the organization. Must have strong organizational skills. Quickbooks and Excel proficiency preferred. Experience with a donor database (Raiser’s Edge, Donor Perfect, etc) is desired.
To apply, visit the Iowa City Community School District’s Job Opportunities page.
To apply for this job please visit iowacity.tedk12.com.