Website Mount Mercy University
Mount Mercy University is a Catholic, coeducational University founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1928 enrolling approximately 1850 students. The University offers a variety of liberal arts, professional, accelerated and graduate degree programs on a picturesque campus overlooking the city.
Mount Mercy University is currently seeking candidates to fill the Development & Alumni Coordinator position. This position is responsible for a variety of project and administrative related projects for the Development & Alumni Relations team. This individual will coordinate stewardship with alumni and donors, assist with event management, assist with marketing efforts, and support the team with data updates and reporting needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage stewardship communications program; strategically integrate stewardship communications into the larger communications plan, and produce the pieces.
· Manage Paver project, steward donors, manage paver maintenance and overall paver layout.
· Coordinate student scholarship recipient stewardship efforts, thank you notes, videos
· Manage student-donor lunches, events, communication
· Data entry management (visit contact reports, scheduled actions, volunteer solicitor assignments, event attendance)
· Coordinate database updates with gift processor on address update, database clean up, etc.
· prepare giving reports, prospect updates, and mailing lists.
· Coordinate special event promotion including the invite design, email headers, social posts, and web graphics.
· Assist annual fund with appeal mailings.
· Maintain a schedule of email communications, and support email design and communication pieces.
· Maintain marketing projects calendars.
· Take social media photos at campus events and support alumni social media efforts (graphics, messaging, gifs, etc).
· Support Director of Development & Alumni Relations with overall office operations
· Oversee alumni and development promotional items/inventory.
· Strong organizational and computer skills
· Database experience recommended (Raisers Edge, Powercampus, etc. )
· Ability to communicate effectively through online & social media outlets
· Flexibility to handle changing priorities and the ability to thrive and work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment required.
· Available for some evening and weekend work-related activities
· Must maintain knowledge of Mount Mercy’s goals and priorities
· Ability to be an articulate spokesperson on behalf of Mount Mercy
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
The successful candidate must also demonstrate a willingness to support Mount Mercy’s mission as a Catholic university providing student-focused education in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy. Mount Mercy University welcomes those of different faiths and is committed to excellence in education and community service.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references. Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Development & Alumni Coordinator”. Paper application materials will not be accepted. Position will remain open until filled. Screening of candidates will begin immediately.
Mount Mercy University is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free campus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com