Website Public Access Television, Inc.
Public Access Television Station in Iowa City
The Director of Development will be responsible for cultivating and managing the organization’s individual donations, major gifts, and corporate and foundation support; launching special campaigns, and overseeing grant acquisition and management. Reporting to the Executive Director, this newly-created position will provide strategic leadership in the organization’s fundraising success.
1. Establish forecast and prepare evaluations of fund-raising potential for the Development activities identifying and rating prospects, with special attention given to those prospect having the highest potential. (10%)
2. Develop calendar and action plans for each Annual Fund Campaign division, sponsorship and underwriting programs, Membership, Government Grants, special events, etc. (25%)
3. Will manage and develop the volunteer services program to support the vision and mission of PATV. This includes developing volunteer programs throughout the organization to enhance and improve services and member experiences. Establish and nurture relationships with volunteers, determine ways to connect volunteers to ongoing events and improve service excellence through volunteer service . (15%)
4. Direct the production, coordination and implementation of solicitation and volunteer orientation and training materials. (5%)
5. Monitor campaign results by division and activity on an ongoing basis by meeting with Development leaders and communicating regularly with volunteer committees in order to help project outcomes of the campaigns and to identify areas of highest concern and priority. (25%)
6. Establish and service benefits, privileges, recognition, acknowledgments and incentives for donor and volunteers in order to maintain and improve relations. (5%)
7. Develop a plan to organization and produce an Endowment and Capital Campaign with additional attention devoted to an adjunct Deferred Giving Program. (10%)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org