Website Xavier Foundation
Xavier Foundation Donor Relations and Appeal Coordinator
Full Time – 12 months a year
This position is the heartbeat of daily operations at the Xavier Foundation. The Donor Relations and Appeal Coordinator thrives on continual improvement and looks for ways to meet the mission, vision and value expectations of the Xavier Foundation through donor engagement.
The Donor Relations and Appeal Coordinator is committed to world-class service in both internal and external communications, and is a growth-mindset individual who cares about making an impact serving the organization and its constituents. This person is responsible for the day-to-day management, logistics, solicitation, donor appreciation and acknowledgements for annual appeals (Parish, Business, Alumni), as well as constituent research and database management.
- Collaborate with Foundation Leadership Team (President, Director of Development, Communications Director) to set calendars, goals, budgets, marketing plans, timelines, donor recognition, volunteer recruitment/ appreciation for annual campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day management logistics of annual campaigns
- Prepare and provide progress reports on campaign progress
and Work closely with the Director of Development and President to provide follow up lists and acknowledgement correspondence/planning
- Assist Director of Development in volunteer recruitment, training, management to support initiatives
- Event planning is a part of this role, with assistance and involvement by Foundation Team members (Kick off events, pastor appreciation event, other)
Raiser’s Edge Database
- Update and manage prospects
- Provide queries and lists as needed
- Report history of relationship and conversions
- Generate donor acknowledgement letters and monthly reminder statements
- Prepare list of donors for Annual Report
Other Key Areas:
- Manage memorial/honorarium program including solicitation and recognition of gifts
- Manage matching gift program including submitting applications, monitoring receipt of gifts and donor communications
- Responsible for daily direct deposit of all cash/pledges
- Work with Foundation Team to assist in special events (Alumni Memorial Mass, Alumni Hall of Fame, Grandparent’s Mass, other)
- Some grant writing
- Attend Development Committee and Board of Director meetings, secretary duties for groups
- Additional duties as needed
This position reports to the Director of Development.
A. Education: Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of related experience required.
B. Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Desire and ability to provide world-class service to internal/external audiences
- Goal driven, flexible, and growth mindset that thrives on creative problem-solving
- Solid communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal) to interact professionally in a variety of situations
- Work independently and accurately on deadline
- Strong digital/technology skills and can execute data mining for bench-marking and reporting
- Enjoys researching the industry to bring new and innovative ideas to team
- Knowledge of Catholic education system, and development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional atmosphere
Qualified candidates may send cover letter, three professional references, and resume to Mary Harken at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted through April 25, and will continue until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com